Great Britain's FEI Dressage Nations Cup team announced for Compiègne
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
Following an invitation to compete in the CSDIO5* FEI Dressage Nations Cup at Compiègne in France, the following squad has been selected to represent Great Britain this week, 27 - 30 May 2021.
- Louise Bell from Banbury, Oxfordshire with her own, Tonya Wood, John & Alison Walton and William Wood’s Into The Blue (bay roan gelding, 2006, Ublesco x Calvaro Z, SHBGB).
- Emile Faurie from Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire with Theodora Livanos’s Dono di Maggio (chestnut gelding, 2007, Dimaggio x Santander H, OLDBG).
- Charlotte Fry from Den Hout, the Netherlands with her own and Anne Van Olst's Dark Legend (dark bay gelding, 2008, Zucchero x Tango, KWPN).
The Grand Prix takes place on Friday 4 June at 16:30 local time and the Nations Cup will be on Sunday 6 June at 12:15 local time. The Chef d’Equipe for the team will be Di Lampard, the British Equestrian World Class Performance Manager for Showjumping.
Also competing in the CDI3* are:
- Fiona Bigwood from Haywards Heath, West Sussex with Carl Hester, Ann Cory and Lady Anne Evans’ Hawtins Delicato (bay gelding, 2008, Diamond Hit x Regazzoni, BHHS).
- Richard Davison from Uttoxeter, Staffordshire with Gwendolyn Meyer’s Bubblingh (bay gelding, 2006, 16.3hh, Lingh x Picandt, KWPN).
- Charlotte Fry from Den Hout, the Netherlands with Anne Van Olst’s Everdale (black stallion, 2009, Lord Leatherdale x Negro, KWPN).
- Laura Tomlinson from Cirencester, Gloucestershire with her own and Ursula Bechtolsheimer’s DSP Rose of Bavaria (black mare, 2010, Bordeaux x Florestan I, BAVAR)
For further information on the show and full results once the show is underway, click here.